University Paris Nanterre
Building Maurice Allais, Room 308 B
200, Avenue de la République
92001 Nanterre cedex - FRANCE
telephone : + 33 (0) 140 975 914
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CV_ELanglais Septembre 2018
AREAS OF RESEARCH
- Economics of Risk and Uncertainty
- Economics of Insurance & Financial Markets
- Economics of Litigations and Justice
- Coordinator of the thematics "Law, Institutions, Regulations, and Strategic Interactions" of EconomiX
- Associate Editor of the journal The Review of Finance and Banking
- Associate Editor of the journal International Review of Law and Economics
- Member of the Board of the Association Française d'Economie du Droit
- Member of the Executive Board of the European Association of Law & Economics, 2016-2019
- Member of the European Association of Law & Economics
- General Secretary of the European Association of Law & Economics, 2015-2018
- Member of the American Law & Economics Association
- Member of the Association Française de Science Economique
- Expert Economy-Management for the AERES (Agency for the Assessment of Research and Higher Education)
- Expert the ANR (National Agency for the Research)
INFORMATIONS SEMINAIRE LIEN 2019-2020
« Law, Institutions and Economics in Nanterre »
The seminare LIEN-"Law, Institutions and Economics in Nanterre" is open to all the researchers who are interested in the relationships between law, economics and institutions. It sets two Mondays a month in the offices of EconomiX, Building G, room 614, Campus of Paris Nanterre. The programme 2019-2020 can be seen on the webpage of the seminare at: « Law, Institutions and Economics in Nanterre ».
Works in progress, Mimeos
NB: For previous works, see my webpage on ECONPAPERS
- « Product design with joint harm and liability sharing », with Andreea Cosnita (EconomiX, U Paris Nanterre).
- « Product liability when harm is incurred by both consumers and third parties », with Tim Friehe (MACIE, University of Marburg) and Elisabeth Schulte (MACIE, University of Marburg).
- « Liability rules for joint environmental harm », with Maxime Charreire (EconomiX, U Paris Nanterre).
- « "Notched" penalty schemes ».
- « More prisons, more incarcerations. Costly punishments and the political market ».
- « Compensation of third-party victims, and liability sharing rules in oligopolistic markets », with Maxime Charreire (EconomiX, U Paris Nanterre).
- « Are judges harsher with repeated offenders? Evidence from the European Court of Human Rights », with Alessandro Melcarne (EconomiX, U-Paris Nanterre), and Giovanni Ramello (IEL Turin, U Piemont Oriental).
- « Imperfect competition, joint harm and market share liability », with Maxime Charreire (EconomiX, U Paris Nanterre)
- « Prison conditions : rehabilitation, retribution, and the social cost of law enforcement », with Matteo Rizzolli (LUMSA, Rome).